SOLIDWORKS is a software tool that is used right from the conceptualization of the design until the final manufacturing of the product. As the world's leading tool in designing, it supports interactive learning of 3D modeling. The implementation of such software can lend several benefits to the users, such as:
- Shortened Design Cycle
- Increased Productivity of Engineers and Designer
- Faster Deliver Innovative Products
SOLIDWORKS cover all aspects of your product development process with a seamless, integrated workflow like a design, verification, sustainable design, communication and data management. The intuitive design interface and integrated software work together and give you the freedom to focus on innovation, thus giving you the possibility to span multiple disciplines with ease.
This Solidworks course aims to give students and professionals the essentials that are needed to become a certified SOLIDWORKS associate. The course will help individuals use the software with confidence and design/draft the next innovative thing.
With SOLIDWORKS, companies can shorten the design cycle, increase productivity and deliver innovative products to market faster.
CADD Centre helps students and professionals who have enrolled for the course on SOLIDWORKS, master in the following areas:
- CAD Modeling and Animation – To develop 3D, animated movie of product design
- Assembly Design – To design parts and assemble them
- Sheet Metal Design – To design parts which are to be fabricated with sheet metal
- Costing – To check the value of design against manufacturing cost
- Product Data Management – To repurpose design data in a safe manner
- Weldment Design – To model welded structures with standard structural members
- Tolerance Analysis - To analyze the tolerance level of each part individually and of parts when functioning collectively
- CAD Library – To turn up productivity by using CAD library