Autodesk QTO is a full-featured Quantity Takeoff training course trains you to accurately forecast the cost of future projects. The software provides greater flexibility in comparison to traditional databases or spreadsheets, enabling a smoother, more accurate work-ﬂow for cost estimators. The creation of 4D models enable the various participants (from architects, designers, contractors to owners) of a construction project to visualize the progress of construction activities and its related costs over time. The digital property data can automatically or manually measure areas and price building components such as walls, doors, and windows. In Autodesk QTO, you can create detailed materials reports faster than paper-based processes and efficiently quantify building components and their compositions.
With Autodesk, architects, designers, contractors will be trained on comprehensive project review calculation and communication of design intent and constructability. They will be trained to create summaries and detailed quantity surveying reports, to identify quantities (takeoff) of the various materials involved in the project, to quantify the project design data and to compile, update, and interact with quantity-related project data. This software will enable them to generate quantities linked to specific objects and to compile, update, and interact with quantity-related project data.
- No.1 Autodesk Institute in Kolkata.
- Best Autodesk QTO course in Kolkata will increase your knowledge & help you to compete at the international level.
- Certified training centre in New Alipore, Kolkata with years of experience & success.
- Learning with experienced faculties in a friendly atmosphere.
- Gaining both theoretical & practical Knowledge in this field.
- Course within your budget.