AutoCAD for Architects and Civil Engineer
AutoCAD and AutoCAD architectures are highly powerful design and documentation software solution that supports Building Information Modeling workflows. The application can be used in almost any civil engineering field to design and give details to any structural design.
- The application is best to develop high-quality plans.
- The software helps to better understand the project performance.
- It is efficient to develop and retain more consistent data.
This AutoCAD course for Architects and Civil Engineers aims to offer comprehensive knowledge about using the AutoCAD software and its features. The powerful course helps the individual to develop expert skills to generate excellent engineering designs. The course will also enhance their knowledge and improve their performance.
The course comprises of a number of modules to help candidates master AutoCAD. Some of them are:
- 2D Drafting
- 3D Modeling and drafting
- Productivity tools
- The coordinate system
- Object property tools
- Block editor
- View generation
- Working with layouts and plot settings
Role in the Industry:
- It is used to design and develop civil engineering drawings.
- It gathers information to prepare and present reports on the projects.
- It also manages and directs staffs at the project sites.